FRS Youth Tour
Win an All-Expenses-Paid Trip to the Nation’s Capital!
Etex will sponsor two students (from different schools) to visit Washington D.C.
Applications are due on or before Monday, March 9, 2019.
- The application must be completed in full. The application will not be considered if any information is incomplete.
- Submit Essay.
- Sign certification.
- Have a high school teacher, guidance counselor, or principal complete the character evaluation and submit a letter of recommendation.
- Offers rural students an inside look at the telecommunications industry.
- Educates students about the legislative and governmental process.
- Gives students the opportunity to experience the nation’s capital and visit famous historical sites, including the Lincoln Memorial, the U.S. Capitol, Mount Vernon and Arlington National Cemetery.
- Allows students to meet youth from rural areas across the country, develop leadership skills and help point their communities toward the future.